- The ways we collect personal data about you and why we do so
- How the collected information will be used, and
- Your rights towards the collected information
If you have questions about data protection, or if you have any requests for resolving issues with your personal data, we encourage you to primarily contact us through email.
Name of the controller: Jeongmin Hong
Address: 12, Daewangpangyo-ro 645beon-gil, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
Nsouls Inc. (or Nsouls Games) makes great games that offer fun, exciting entertainment experiences for everyone to enjoy. We at Nsouls Inc. (or Nsouls Games) respect the privacy of everyone who uses our games, website(s) and all related services which we may provide to you from time to time ("Services"). In this document we refer to nsouls.com Limited as "Nsouls" "us", "we" or "our" and we refer to you as "you" and "your".
2. About us
We are a company called Nsouls Inc. (Nsouls Games) We are registered in Seoul, South Korea with Business Registration Number 214-88-71489. Our registered office is 12, Daewangpangyo-ro 645beon-gil, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
3. Information and Data We Collect from You and Method of Collection
3.1. Information and Data that will be collected for providing game service
- Data you choose to give us (such as data to identify a lost account)
- Data about your account and game progress
- Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI)
- Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language
- Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies (Cookies are small files which store some information on your computer or mobile device.)
- General location data
- Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the Service
In most cases, we also create a Nsouls-specific ID for you when you use the Service.
3.2. Data we collect from our partners
- Data we receive if you link a third-party tool with the Service (such as Facebook, Google, UnityAds)
- Demographic data (such as to determine the coarse location of your IP address)
- Data to fight fraud (such as refund abuse in games or click fraud in advertising)
- Data from platforms that the games run on (such as to verify payment)
- Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better Service
4. How will we use your Personal Information?
4.1. To make the Service work
To perform the contract, we process data necessary to
- Create accounts and allow you to play our games and use our Service
- Operate the Service
- Verify and confirm payments
- Provide and deliver products and services you request
- Send you Service-related communications
4.2. To make the Service more suitable for our players
To provide a great Service to our players, we have a legitimate interest to collect and process necessary data to
- Develop and improve the Service and player experience
- Manage our relationship with you
- Provide social features as part of the Service
- Customize your Service experience
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide player support
- Provide you Nsouls offers in the Service as well as in other website and services, and by email
- Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
- Enable you to communicate with other players
4.3. To keep the Service safe and fair
In order to keep the Service and its social features safe and fair, to fight fraud and ensure acceptable use otherwise, we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to
- Analyze and monitor use of the Service and its social features
- Moderate chats either automatically or manually
- Take action against fraudulent or misbehaving players
4.4. To Show personalized advertisements
To show you personalized advertisements in the Service as well as in other websites and services (including email) we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to
- Track the content you access in connection with the Service and your online behavior
- Deliver, target and improve our advertising and the Service
5. Disclose & Share Your Information
We do not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described below.
- If you agree to disclose or share in advance.
- If you violate our policies such as the Terms of Service or Operational Policy posted on the website.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may use third party service providers, such as payment gateway companies, platform service companies, and analytics companies, to help us provide or improve the Applications we offer you. We may share your Personal Information with these third-party service providers so that they may provide their services to us.
- We may release your information as permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; investigate fraud, respond to a government request, enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us or our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection. In certain situations, Super Planet may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities or for local law enforcement requirements.
- We may share your information in connection with any merger, sale of our assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. You will be notified via email and/or notice on our Sites of any change in ownership or users of your personal information.
- We may share aggregate or anonymous information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
6. Your Information Retention
We retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
7. Will we transfer your Personal Information overseas?
8. How do we protect your Personal Information?
8.1. Security of Your Information
- The password of the member ID is encrypted, stored and managed. The company will not be able to view or modify the password. Confirmation or changes of personal information are also only available to the user who knows the password.
- The company is doing its best to prevent leakage or damage of personal information of members from hacking or computer virus. In order to prevent personal information from being damaged, we are backing up the data from time to time. We use the latest vaccine program to prevent users' personal information or data from being leaked or damaged. The company is also using encrypted communication secure the transmit of personal information on the network. We are also using intrusion prevention system to control unauthorized access from the outside, and try our best to have all possible technical devices to ensure security in other systems.
8.2. Security Safeguards
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We maintain appropriate technical and physical safeguards to protect your Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, use and all other unlawful forms of processing of the data in our possession. We use the same level of skill in protecting your Personal Information as other similar games developers.
- However, since the internet is not a completely secure environment we cannot guarantee that information you transmit via our Games will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our safeguards.
9. Links from our Services
10. Your rights and options
10.1. Your Rights
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your Personal Information, please contact us at : email@example.com.
- We may make a small charge for this.
- We want to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to modify, correct or remove information by contacting us at the email address above.
- Information that you have shared via our Services on any social network or third-party platform cannot be amended or deleted by us where it is in the control of that social network or third-party platform. In addition, where any third-party copies information which you have made available via the use of our Services (for example, one of your friends on a social network you allow to interact with your account), we may not be able to amend or delete it because it may not be in our control.
You have the right to ask us not to use your Personal Information for marketing purposes. To change your marketing preferences, or to unsubscribe, please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can opt-out of interest-based advertising on mobile applications by checking the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and selecting "limit ad tracking" (Apple iOS) or "opt-out of interest based ads" (Android)
(If you are using an Apple device with iOS 7 or above, you can find the ad identifier settings under Settings>Privacy>Advertising, and if you are using a Google Android device running Android 2.3 or later you can find the ad identifier settings under Settings>Google>Ads.)
We hope that you won't have any complaints about us or our Services. If you are unhappy with our use of your Personal Information then please contact our customer services department by emailing email@example.com.
12. Legal matters